For the third year, Intrepid surveyed over 1,000 employees in the U.S. to determine what they consider to be the most critical training topics facing their organization and, new this year, what they like and don’t like about standard online learning options.
Check out the executive summary for details on:
- How learners prefer to learn online
- The pros and cons of online learning in 2020 (and what can be done to boost the pros and negate the cons)
- What employees consider the most business-critical training topic facing their organizations
- Company culture's standing in the eyes of employees
- Year over year trends from 2019-2021
- Expert analysis from GP Strategies