Imagine that you were able to foresee a train wreck happening in the future, and you were able to step in to avert it from happening. You'd be a hero.
There’s a train wreck on the horizon in most organizations today. In fact, according to Willis Towers Watson, 90 percent of maturing companies expect digital disruption, but only 44 percent are adequately preparing for it — and getting the right people to get the work done remains a challenge for most. Can you see the train barreling down the tracks? What can you do to avert it from happening and be the hero to your organization?
In this mini-MOOC hosted by Intrepid by VitalSource, you will learn how to help your organization nimbly prepare for the challenges of business disruption through next-generation digital learning. This course will help you create a blueprint for next-gen learning specifically aimed at the most critical business challenge on your plate.
Designed for enterprise learning leaders, this 3-week online experience will help you:
- Transform from old learning approaches with limited outcomes to new learning solutions that scale massively, engage deeply and deliver outsized business results
- Create a specific action plan for a particularly significant business challenge.
Learning itself is being disrupted, as you know, and you have to transform your learning organization's approach to make the most of the opportunities of business transformation. You already know that. This MOOC will help show you how to do it.
Other topics will include:
- How to digitally transform what you're doing with learning today
- How to evolve your department's skills sets and processes for next-gen digital learning endeavors
- How to reduce friction in the shift from current state to new learning technologies and online modalities
- How to think about ROI/ROE in the next-gen digital world
- Best practices and real-world examples of creative, engaging, highly impactful learning for tough strategic change management challenges
At the end of the mini-MOOC you will have created your own blueprint to solve a transformational business challenge in your organization. You can use this plan to put into place right away to tackle your biggest business challenge -- then use again more broadly for changing learning at your organization to make a bigger business difference.
- Audience: Senior executives in charge of learning for business results
- Time commitment: 2 hours per week for 3 weeks
- When: Starting June 4th
How: Hear from experts, your peers, and real-life stories all building towards your digital learning blueprint for a specific business challenge you're facing.
What You Will Get: An actionable plan that provides you with the tools to guide learning transformation at your business.